At Assistance Dogs International we are committed to the use of assistance dogs to help people with disabilities in their quest for more independence each day of their lives. We are proud to support our 140+ member organizations around the world as we serve people with disabilities.
ADI thanks our existing corporate supporters, including:
- US Airways – Puppies in Flight Programm
- P&G PetCare, Eukanuba
- Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health, The Netherlands
- Intervet, Canada
If you are a company who is interested in supporting ADI or working with us on a project please contact Peter Gorbing, President of ADI.
We encourage you to continue supporting the assistance dog organization of your choice. In addition, your support of Assistance Dogs International is welcome and helps us in our mission to:
- Promote standards of excellence in all areas of Assistance Dog acquisition, training and partnership;
- Facilitate communication and learning among member organizations;
- Educate the public to the benefits of Assistance Dogs and ADI membership.
You can make a difference today, please help. Here is how you can support ADI:
- Donate today
- Make ADI part of your legacy by putting ADI in your will or estate plan
- Your support is important to us; if you have other ways you would like to support ADI please contact Peter Gorbing, President of ADI.